Lowongan Kerja Puma Energy International
1. HSEC Specialist
- Min 5 years’ experience in HSE and quality compliance management, with increasing levels of experience in a medium to large multinational, preferably in multi-cultural environments.
- Undergraduate University degree in health and safety, Engineering, Industrial Hygiene, Safety or Risk management.
- Safety standards knowledge Familiar with ERP System
- Highly proficient in using MS Office
- Master in all Job Safety analysis, incident investigation tools, Safety reporting
- Exposures of integrated management system ISO 9000, ISO 14000 and OSHAS 18000
- Possess of a valid K3 umum and/or K3 Kimia certification
- Safety standards knowledge.
- Candidates must be fluent in English
- Job Location: Samarinda
2. Jr Accountant
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance
- 1 years of experience in a similar role
- Accounting knowledge, both Indonesian GAAP and IFRS
- Knowledge of applicable local laws, codes and regulations
- Ability to compile, analyze data.
- Familiarity with Navision and Hyperion is preferred
- Candidates must be fluent in English.
- Job Location: Jakarta
To apply, please visit http://www.pumaenergy.com/en/careers/job-search
Jobs Search -> Select Regions Asia -> Select Country Indonesia
Deadline: 06 Februari 2017
Terima kasih telah melihat Istanaloker.com - Situs Info Lowongan Kerja Terbaru.