- Male / Female
- Max. age 27 years old
- Holds min. Bachelor's Degree (S1) in Psychology from reputable state or overseas university, more preferable candidates with Master's Degree
- Min. GPA 3.00 (4.00 scale)
- Experience in handling recruitment & selection activities, campus hiring, job/career fair, career websites
- Has an extensive network with educational institutions, headhunters/executive search company, and other potential candidates sources
- Good command in English, both oral and written
- Computer literate
- Able to work individually and in a team and able to work underpressure
- Willing to be placed in Soekarno-Hatta International Airport’s Office Area
- If you meet the requirements, please register yourself to http://career.garuda-indonesia.com and follow the steps carefully. GA Recruitment team will not process application letters and/or CV sent through email or post office/courier services (hardcopy).
- The selection process will be held in Jakarta. Garuda Indonesia will not reimburse any expenses (transportation and/or accomodation) incurred by candidates during the selection process.
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted and invited to attend the selection process.