CORPORATE SECRETARY ADMINISTRATOR
• Min. Diploma degree, preferable from reputable university or Academy Secretarial.
• Fresh graduated or max. 1 (one) year experience in secretary or administration position.
• Good computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment and other related applications.
• Fluent in English, both oral and written (preferable TOEFL score min. 500)
• Attention to details.
• Good communication skill with all levels.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of some HR information / documents.
• Organize meetings / events schedule to prevent double schedule for the team and ensure that all materials are available for the meetings / events.
• Prepare all things related to corporate secretary activities to support BOD & BOC meeting and Minutes of Meeting.
• Prepare and drafting Minutes of Meeting by verbatim & report for any BOD / BOC / Committees meetings / events.
• Printing all necessary papers for meetings of the directors & commissioner.
• Prepare and drafting administration agreements.
• Maintain corporate documents and records (digital or hardcopy) related to BoD and BoC Meetings, Resolutions, Circulars, Committees Meetings, Statements of independency, statements of no conflict of interest and other documents related to OJK, IDX and BAE.
• Manage SAP for Corporate Secretary Department.
• Demonstrate willingness to learn new skills and continuously look for improvement in work processes and results.
Please send detailed resume including recent photograph, to show your interest for this position, and quoting in email subject: CORPORATE SECRETARY ADMINISTRATOR to firstname.lastname@example.org in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb, not later than 27 September 2016.