Lowongan Kerja Project Accountant PT Petrosea Tbk
1. Min. Bachelor degree in Accounting.
2. Min. 4 years experiences as Accountant, preferable in Mining / EPC / Oil & Gas Company.
3. Attention to detail and accuracy essential.
4. Good command in English.
5. Good computer skill, especially in Excel program.
6. Familiar with SAP accounting system and module.
7. Over time might be required to meet reporting deadlines.
8. Business travel and working for periods of time on Site Project might be required.
• Monitor day to day F&A operations for projects especially with respect to:
- Revenue estimates (including Production Data)
- Major Subcontractor and Supplier Cost
- A/R collection/status
- Contingency – Risks and Opportunities
- Other costs
• Invoicing management including variation claim monitoring, rise & fall billing, and ensuring all has been claimed and submitted to Client as per contract terms, and monitor the cash payment receipt of invoices from Clients.
• Identify financial aspect in contractual clauses (e.g. financial implications of damages, billing, others related financial clauses) in the contract and provide new concept, approach or feedback.
• Monitor for completion of F&A requirements for new project account set up.
• Monitor and control balance sheet accounts project (accrual, recoverable expenses, etc.).
• Produce financial project Report / Score Cards on time including analysis to project management and giving ideas for improvement.
• Understand and monitor compliance of the key contractual clauses -e.g. prices, payment, reward & other financial related clauses in contract.
• Annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting submission on time.
• Assist on preparing Financial modelling for new/prospective project or project extension or project closure.
Please send detailed resume including recent photograph, to show your interest for this position, and quoting in email subject: PROJECT ACCOUNTANT to firstname.lastname@example.org in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb, not later than 30 September 2016.