• Possess the potential to develop into a PTP Mine Project Manager.
• Min. Bachelor degree in mining or sufficient experience to provide the necessary expertise.
• Holder of POM (minimum) / POU (preferred).
• Min. 10 years previous experiences in supervising mining operations (production) and a demonstrable understanding of sound mining practices and mining equipment.
• Min. 5 years experiences in managerial position on a mining project.
• Fluent in Bahasa Indonesia & English, both written and verbal.
• Good computer skills, familiar with mining and mine planning software.
• Good communication and strong leadership skills.
• Ability to understand and protect PTP’s commercial interests.
• Good understanding of Mine infrastructure requirements.
Please send detailed resume including recent photograph, to show your interest for this position, and quoting in email subject: DPM MINING to email@example.com in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb, not later than 19 Aug 2016.
2. CLIENT RELATION (Assignment: Jakarta)
- Min. Bachelor Degree from Business Management or relevant major from reputable university.
- Min. 4 years working experiences in Oil & Gas related business, with min. 2 years working experiences in tender or proposal preparation and administration and/or any position which require direct interaction with Clients.
- Have a sufficient understanding of Logistics Business
- Strong network in Oil & Gas upstream business and its support services.
- Good analytical thinking.
- Good communication skill.
- Fluent in Bahasa Indonesia & English, both oral and written
- Can be relied upon company confidential information.
Please send detailed resume including recent photograph, to show your interest for this position, and quoting in email subject: CLIENT RELATION to firstname.lastname@example.org in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb, not later than 19 Agustus 2016.