1. Strong computer skills required.
2. Good communications and interpersonal skills, to deal with a multinational environment.
3. Strong commercial acumen, negotiation and relationship management skill. 4. Good analytical, organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
5. Basic managerial skills and flexibility for teamwork.
6. Problem solving and analytical ability
7. Accuracy and attention to details.
8. Fluent and proficient in English.
1. 3-5 years minimum of experience in vessel chartering, have sound knowledge of Charter Parities and extensive networks in the Indonesia Shipping industry, and understanding of local oil tanker and barge markets, transporters contracts and industry players.
2. Bachelor - Maritime Studies, supply chain, logistic or related discipline
3. Bulk liquid logistics arrangement and various mode of maritime and road transportation. Ability to handle charter party agreements, including knowledge of petroleum/energy logistics, operation, marine chartering, scheduling and dispatch process in Indonesia.
4. Exposure to and understanding of local (Indonesia) transport and shipping network.
5. Oil Industry experience will be an advantage.
6. Knowledge of Indonesia transportation and documentation procedures, including import/export and chartering party documentation
7. Have abilities on evaluating economics & viabilities of potential business opportunities incorporating logistics & operational factors.
8. Understanding of local river shipping and transporter network.
To apply, please visit http://www.pumaenergy.com/en/careers/job-search
Jobs Search -> Select Regions Asia -> Select Country Indonesia