Monitor and control with resourcing and delivery of the activity plans and ensure they appropriately address growth objectives, networking with current and prospective clients, and ensure the company’s chances of pre-qualifying and succeeding in winning new contract & support Business Development Team in general business development activity.
• Min. Bachelor Degree from Business Management or relevant major from reputable university.
• Min. 5 years experiences in Business Development or supervisory function.
• Experience in Energy & Logistic sectors, and dealt with global Clients.
• Experience in tender and negotiation process in the Oil and Gas Industry.
• Have strong knowledge in Logistics Management.
• Excellent networking skills.
Please send detailed resume including recent photograph, to show your interest for this position, and quoting in email subject: BD SUPERINTENDENT to email@example.com in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb, not later than 07 September 2016.