Posisi : SENIOR OPERATIONS MANAGER (Assignment: Jakarta)
1. Min bachelor degree in Engineering
2. At least 15 years professional experience in related field in Engineering Project Management/EPC industry, out of which 10 years in managerial position and preferable from Contractors Company
3. Good knowledge on Project Management, Estimating cost control and budget
4. Fluent in English, both oral and written
5. Good communication and strong leadership skill
6. Willing to travel to other work location or project sites as and when required
1. Support Internal Project Managers, External Project manager and Project Construction Managers in all functions that are undertaken to ensure that the Project Management Plan, Project Start Up Check List and Standard Operating Procedures are complied with.
2. Assists Project Managers with the preparation of Regular Project Reports (monthly, weekly and daily) and ensures that actions are taken to correct negative trends.
3. Reviews Client specifications, drawings and documents, ensures the requirements defined are incorporated into the Works and that the responsibilities allocated from the PMP are understood and implemented.
4. Interface with the Client on commercial safety, program and quality matters.
5. Prepare and implement project budgets, construction schedules, project reporting, progress assessment and project execution plan.
6. Communicate and interface with senior management, project personnel and the client.
7. Establish, manage and control the operational budget for the business unit to ensure budget efficiency and effectiveness.
8. Establish, review and communicate quality timely report for internal and external purpose in order to ensure accurate and reliable report in timely manner.
9. Maintain and implementing HSE programs including Environmental Management System to ensure the effectiveness of the programs conform to official standard and requirements.
Please send detailed resume including recent photograph, to show your interest for this position, and quoting in email subject: SENIOR OPERATIONS MANAGER to firstname.lastname@example.org in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb, not later than 15 July 2016.