Posisi : FORMALITIES OFFICER (Assignment: Jakarta)
• Min. Bachelor degree in any major
• Min. 1 (one) year experience in dealing with formalities
• Good communication and Negotiation skill
• Ability to administer the company licenses and permits
• Ability to handle the regular reporting to the government (BKPM, ESDM, etc.)
• Willing to work extended hours to meet deadlines.
• Administer the company licenses, permits and association certificates.
• Arrange the submission of renewal / new permit or licenses including processing application, tracking review result.
• Ensure all company licenses, permits and association certificates are up to date.
• Prepare the submission of regularly company report such as ;
- BKPM report (such as LKPM report, etc.) as required
- ESDM report as required
- Salvage report, etc
• Maintain the regulatory file systems to assure clear traceability.
• Submit monthly activities report to superior.
• Perform other duties as requested.
• Maintaining and implementing HSE programs including Environmental Management System to ensure the effectiveness of the programs conform to official standard and requirements.
Please send detailed resume including recent photograph, to show your interest for this position, and quoting in email subject: FORMALITIES OFFICER to email@example.com in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb, not later than 31 July 2016.