Lowongan Kerja Research and Development Intern Danone Indonesia
Danone implemented its Baby Nutrition division in Indonesia in 2007, with the acquisition of Numico and therefore of the brands Sari Husada (an Indonesian brand born in 1954) and PT NIS (launched in Indonesia in 1987 thanks to the import of products from Netherlands). With the launch of SGM in 1965, Sari Husada was a pioneer in the development and production of infant formula in Indonesia.
Be part of Danone’s mission to bring health through food to as many people as possible. Join our internship program, you will be exposed to opportunities and challenges you need to grow.
– Min. 2nd year students with min. GPA 3.00
– Duration ranges from 4-6 months
– Major: food technology, nutrition, public health, pharmacy, or chemical/material/mechanical engineering
– Able to work full-time during the internship period
– Willing to be placed in Danone office in Jakarta (Pulogadung/Kuningan)
You will support day-to-day R&D activity OR be involved in the projects in the department
- Gain first hand industry knowledge
- Get real work experience in a multinational company which has an open, creative, and flexible culture
- Work alongside experts in the field who will support your development
Untuk melamar silahkan apply di http://www.dancommunity.com/