Lowongan Kerja PT Petrosea Tbk Juni 2016
1. SENIOR PROPOSAL ENGINEER - (Assignment: Jakarta)
• Bachelor Degree in Engineering-related discipline (e.g. Civil / Mechanical Engineering)
• Having min. 5 years experiences in Engineering / Construction industries.
• Having experiences and a background of tendering and proposal preparation for large, complex, and high value projects.
• Knowledge of contractual terms and conditions.
• Having good knowledge and awareness of Quality & Environmental System and ability to work to the expected requirements of these systems.
• Possess strong technical writing skill.
• Computer literacy in Ms. Office, Visio, Basic AutoCAD, and other technical software as required.
• Requires multitasking capabilities
• Good interpersonal skill & keen to learn and develop.
• Highly organized, excellent problem solver, strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize & multi-task.
• Willing to travel to project site as necessary.
2. IT SITE OFFICER - (Assignment: South Kalimantan)
• Min 2 (two) years experience at the same field
• Demonstrated competency in supporting Windows XP/Vista/7 /10 maintenance and troubleshooting
• Advance knowledge in Windows XP/Vista/7/ 10
• Good understanding in Windows File/Print NTFS Permission and Folder Sharing
• Good understanding in Corporate IT infrastructure and Corporate IT Security
• Good knowledge in Dell/HP server, blade and tape backup hardware
• Good knowledge of Antivirus Client preferably Sophos and McAfee
• Good knowledge of ITIL, IT Topologies and Structure
• Basic network communications skills (configuring switches or routers) and knowledge and topologies
• Good knowledge of Radio Communication and VSAT maintenance and troubleshooting
• Proactive and Consistent
• Analytical problem solving skills
• Pleasant personalities
• Strong reporting, diligent and technical writing skills
• Willing to provide 24/7 on-call production support and escalations for hardware, operating system or communication problems associated with system supported by group
• Willing to be placed in all company’s site locations.
3. GEOLOGIST & GEOTECHNICAL ENGINEER - (Assignment: Site Based)
• Bachelor of Science Degree in Geology or Engineering Geology or Engineering with specialization in Geotechnical Engineering.
• Min. 2 years experiences in mining or related area.
• Required to work flexible hours to meet project deadlines.
• Fluent in English and Bahasa, both oral and written.
• Willing to be placed in Site Project and travel to others as requested.
4. MINING ENGINEER - (Assignment: Site Based)
• Min bachelor degree in Mining Engineering.
• Min 2 (two) years experience in mining industry.
• Familiar with mine planning and scheduling software .
• Good analytical thinking and problem solving skill.
• Good communication and coordination skill.
• Fluent in English, both oral and written.
• Willing to work flexible hours to meet project requirements.
• Willing to be placed in all company site offices.
5. SURVEYOR - (Assignment: Site Based)
• Min. Bachelor Degree in Geodetic Engineering.
• Min. 2 years experiences as a Surveyor.
• Hold POP competency.
• Competent in use of Ms. Office.
• Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
• Outstanding leadership skill.
• Able to operate mining survey equipment.
• Willing to be placed in all project.
• May be required to work flexible hours to suit Project requirements.
Please send detailed resume including recent photograph, to show your interest for this position, and quoting in email to firstname.lastname@example.org in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb, not later than 19 June 2016.