Lowongan Kerja Guru dan Interior Designer EF English First
1. Indonesian English Teacher
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent command of English
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Self motivated, detail oriented, flexible, able to work under pressure & passionate about teaching
- Internationally recognized training certificate
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Extensive training & support
- A career with international potential.
2. In-house Architect/Interior Designer (IAD)
- Provide technical expertise and guidance in preparation of efficient data sets, layouts, work statements, drawings and delivery schedules.
- Preparing information regarding design, specifications, materials and equipment.
- Estimate costs and schedules and other elements associated with construction projects.
- Develop design ideas and create design presentations.
- Direct the production of construction documents, drawings, and specifications.
- Develop budgets and schedules to meet project objectives as well as value engineering principles.
- Organize client and team meetings.
- Coordinate schedules and workloads.
- Review architectural documents for potential conflict with all disciplines.
- Generally act as the leading individual contributor and coordinator of design problem solving.
- Projects included large scale retail area and low rise commercial.
- S1 Degree in Architecture, Interior Design, or any relevant major from reputable university.
- Min 3 years relevant experiences in the interior design industry.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, SketchUp, 3dMax Vray, and Photoshop is a must.
- Proficiency in using MS Office.
- Excellence in concept, space planning, finishing touch and design presentations.
- Good senses and knowledge in materials and color schemes.
- Posses strong Technical skills & good interpersonal skills, communicate well and frequent in spoken & written English.
- The candidates shall be self-motivated, hardworking, highly dedicated, initiative, creative, able to work within constraint, adapt to change, and high commitment to company standard on working ethic and result oriented.
- Willing to work under pressure/based on time limit.
- Willing to travel to our centers all over Indonesia.
Please send your CV and recent portfolio
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org (subj : IAD)
Send your CV online to CDC-UI Website (http://cdc.ui.ac.id)
Sumber resmi : http://cdc.ui.ac.id/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2308&Itemid=84