Saat ini PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk membuka lowongan kerja untuk posisi Business Process Analyst.
Business Process Analyst
Job Description :
Ensuring the effectiveness of the company's business through integrated Business Process Modeling (BPM), Business Process Reengineering (BPR), Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and Business Process quality standards that are aligned with corporate strategy in order to support the Company performance in accordance to law and good corporate governance
- Ensuring the design and alignment of business processes with business strategies and needs of the company at corporate, directorates and units level.
- Ensuring the availability of integrated business processes for the entire line of the Company.
- Ensuring the availability of the reviews on the effectiveness of business processes across units.
- Ensuring the quality standards of business processes and its alignment with the system procedure unit.
- Ensuring the availability of Corporate Business Process Manual.
- Max. age 27 years old
- Holds min. Bachelor Degree in Economy or Industrial Engineering from reputable state or overseas university with min GPA 3.00 (4.00 scale)
- Minimum 2 – 3 years experiences as Business Process Analyst
- Experience in handling holding company would be an advantage
- Good command in English, both oral and written
- Computer literate
- Able to work individually and in a team and able to work with tight deadline
- Willing to be placed in Soekarno-Hatta International Airport’s Office Area
- If you meet the requirements, please register yourself to http://career.garuda-indonesia.com and follow the steps carefully. GA Recruitment team will not process application letters and/or CVs sent through email or post office/courier services (hardcopy).
- The selection process will be held in Jakarta. Garuda Indonesia will not reimburse any expenses (transportation and/or accomodation) incurred by candidates during the selection process.
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted and invited to attend the selection process.
Application Deadline : 30 March 2016